Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products.
No products in the cart.
Metal frames made from durable metals
Add (Near addition)
Your eye doctor will usually measure your PD during an eye exam ask for it to be included on your prescription. If not here is 5 ways to do it yourself at home.This measurement is used to determine where you look through the lens of your glasses and should be as accurate as possible. The average adult’s PD is between 54-74 mm; kids’ are between 43-58 mm. Here are the 5 steps:
1) Stand 8 in. away from a mirror.
2) Hold a ruler against your brow.
3) Close your right eye then align the ruler’s 0 mm with the center of your left pupil.
4) Look straight then close your left eye and open your right eye.
5) The mm line that lines up to the center of your right pupil is your PD
What is PD? Learn More
Would you like to add protection to your lensess? You will get a free no question asked one time replacement lens (with the same prescription) 50% off any time after for one year. For frames 50% off will applied for broken or damaged frames.
Metal frames made from durable metals, such as nickel or copper,
Progressive Friendly: Yes
Spring Hinges: Yes
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
A password will be sent to your email address.